REVO Black Friday special

Revo Ford Discussion

Moderator: Revo Ford Dealer

+
User avatar
Posts: 5438
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Make: VW
Model: Scirocco
Type: R
Year: 2013

REVO Black Friday special

Postby convict 66 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:49 am

Get 25% off all Revo software.

Sign up before Monday 28th November and receive a 25% discount voucher valid By us until 31st December 2016. This includes all available ECU software and TCU (Transmission Control Unit) Software. T&C's apply.

#Revo #Goplay #BlackFriday #Sale

http://www.revotechnik.com/content/blac ... re-sale-en

+
User avatar
Posts: 3190
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 am
Location: Pretoria
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2016

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby Random-Hero » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:00 am

Leka!!!
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

+
User avatar
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2009

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby waynegc » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:12 am

Mhhh I have my voucher :D

Nando weet jy wat kos die stage 2 (ST225) ? Het nou gebel maar Shaun/Shawn/Sean is nog nie daar nie
Image Image
1996 Escort 2.0 with VDL magic
2009 FocST
Horsepower is how fast you hit the fence.
Torque is how far you take the fence with you.

+
User avatar
Posts: 3190
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 am
Location: Pretoria
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2016

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby Random-Hero » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:13 am

waynegc wrote:Mhhh I have my voucher :D

Nando weet jy wat kos die stage 2 (ST225) ? Het nou gebel maar Shaun/Shawn/Sean is nog nie daar nie

If you are upgrading from Stage 1 to Stage 2. It like R700 or around their.
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

+
User avatar
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2009

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby waynegc » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:17 am

I'm still running stock SW with IC,Decat and CAI so I think its going to be a nice increase in power

Random-Hero wrote:
waynegc wrote:Mhhh I have my voucher :D

Nando weet jy wat kos die stage 2 (ST225) ? Het nou gebel maar Shaun/Shawn/Sean is nog nie daar nie

If you are upgrading from Stage 1 to Stage 2. It like R700 or around their.
Image Image
1996 Escort 2.0 with VDL magic
2009 FocST
Horsepower is how fast you hit the fence.
Torque is how far you take the fence with you.

+
User avatar
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2008

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby Focus88Fanatic » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:17 am

Whats the price on ST180 software? Cant find prices anywhere :P
2013 Frozen White Fiesta ST


Image Image

Ex:
2008 Frozen White Ford Focus ST 225 - "Stella"
White Focus 2.0tdci
White Focus 1.6Si

+
User avatar
Posts: 3190
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 am
Location: Pretoria
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2016

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby Random-Hero » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:21 am

Focus88Fanatic wrote:Whats the price on ST180 software? Cant find prices anywhere :P

Matty!!

It is 5.6k if I remember correctly.

So -25% = 4200 about. Lekka cheap for epic SW
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

+
User avatar
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2008

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby Focus88Fanatic » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:34 am

Random-Hero wrote:
Focus88Fanatic wrote:Whats the price on ST180 software? Cant find prices anywhere :P

Matty!!

It is 5.6k if I remember correctly.

So -25% = 4200 about. Lekka cheap for epic SW

Shweeeet!!! i suppose i need to get on these deals soon before i change my mind :lol:
2013 Frozen White Fiesta ST


Image Image

Ex:
2008 Frozen White Ford Focus ST 225 - "Stella"
White Focus 2.0tdci
White Focus 1.6Si

+
User avatar
Posts: 35690
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:53 pm
Location: jhb
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST225
Year: 2006

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby Boolee » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:26 am

it's only on stage 1 software. wanted to pay for my stage 3 sw upgrade now, but same price for that.
Hairdresser car
252wkw
12.3 @ dragwars '17

UCBRacing Performance Fuels
UCBRacing.com
@UCBRacing
[email protected]

☻/
/▌
/ \

+
User avatar
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:59 am
Location: East Rand
Make: ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2007

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby AddyBeach » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:53 pm

What would the price be for the st225 stage one software?

+
User avatar
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:24 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST250
Year: 2013

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby Limitz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Wonder if i should sell my COBB AP and just go REVO... hmm

Another VW Driver
User avatar
Posts: 5420
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 am
Make: Me Some Tea
Model: Some Clay
Type: O+
Year: 2015

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby PoopandPee » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:21 pm

just signed up to get my little run around a bit of SW

lekker
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

+
User avatar
Posts: 3190
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 am
Location: Pretoria
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2016

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby Random-Hero » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:32 am

PoopandPee wrote:just signed up to get my little run around a bit of SW

lekker

Still haven't seen this car... You need to a Porra sized Car Thread :D :D :D
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

+
User avatar
Posts: 2417
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm
Location: PTA
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST225
Year: 2010

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby GAZA5GP » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:36 am

waynegc wrote:I'm still running stock SW with IC,Decat and CAI so I think its going to be a nice increase in power

Random-Hero wrote:
waynegc wrote:Mhhh I have my voucher :D

Nando weet jy wat kos die stage 2 (ST225) ? Het nou gebel maar Shaun/Shawn/Sean is nog nie daar nie

If you are upgrading from Stage 1 to Stage 2. It like R700 or around their.



Will be Very Nice Increase.

Another VW Driver
User avatar
Posts: 5420
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 am
Make: Me Some Tea
Model: Some Clay
Type: O+
Year: 2015

Re: REVO Black Friday special

Postby PoopandPee » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Random-Hero wrote:
PoopandPee wrote:just signed up to get my little run around a bit of SW

lekker

Still haven't seen this car... You need to a Porra sized Car Thread :D :D :D


Scoozy watchoo sayin?

It's a white FiST.... nothing special :lol:
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Next

Return to Revo Ford Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest