+
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST170
Year: 2004

Please Help With Sound?

Postby *Z3R0* » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:07 am

Morning gents!

My one amp for the subs keep blowing all x 3 fuses? Replace them again and lasts one day??
Please can someone help me with a contact in the Eastrand, Boksburg or Kempton Park preferably?

I don't have the time to look for the problem, and don't trust all these dodgy sound shops, I would like to know if I spend some cash to fix the problem it will be fixed and no shortcuts taken. Want to add some tweeters & replace one amp too.

What would this generally cost and who can you suggest that will be able to help me out tomorrow? 21/04

Thanks so much

*Z3R0*
ImageImage

2004 Ford Focus ST170 Newskool
1987 Ford Sierra 3.0 GLX Oldskool
1974 VW Beetle Rocking a Roofrack

+
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Sonic RS
Type: 1.4 Turbo Beasty
Year: 2015

Re: Please Help With Sound?

Postby Skywalker » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:47 am

Sounds limited, next to the Boksburg Flea Market, they sorted out all the installation problems my brother had on his Corsa. The stock components as well.

+

Postby *Z3R0* » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:04 am

Skywalker wrote:Sounds limited, next to the Boksburg Flea Market, they sorted out all the installation problems my brother had on his Corsa. The stock components as well.

Yoh, bud long time, how you been?

I also only know them, will give them a call and hear what they say...
ImageImage

+
Make: VW
Model: polo
Type: gti
Year: 2013

Postby Yaghya21 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:02 pm

*Z3R0* wrote:Morning gents!

My one amp for the subs keep blowing all x 3 fuses? Replace them again and lasts one day??
Please can someone help me with a contact in the Eastrand, Boksburg or Kempton Park preferably?

I don't have the time to look for the problem, and don't trust all these dodgy sound shops, I would like to know if I spend some cash to fix the problem it will be fixed and no shortcuts taken. Want to add some tweeters & replace one amp too.

What would this generally cost and who can you suggest that will be able to help me out tomorrow? 21/04

Thanks so much

*Z3R0*

Your resistance is wrong on the amp.... Are you running subs or midrange off of it?

Sent from my Xperia Z5 via tapatalk
Ex 2007 Focus ST 192WKW, Fully Modded
ImageImage
"Live life in the fast lane and watch the broken white line turn into one solid one _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___________
Then Sniff it up through your exhaust pipe....
Now I need to move over.....

+

Postby *Z3R0* » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Yaghya21 wrote:
*Z3R0* wrote:Morning gents!

Thanks so much

*Z3R0*

Your resistance is wrong on the amp.... Are you running subs or midrange off of it?

Sent from my Xperia Z5 via tapatalk

Found out that the amp is damaged, replaced all the amps and now 100%!
ImageImage

Return to Focus ST Audio