Focus ST 250 pre-facelift widebody kit

General Focus ST Discussion

Moderator: Focus ST Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Limitz
+
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:24 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST250
Year: 2013

Focus ST 250 pre-facelift widebody kit

Post by Limitz » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Good day gents,

So as per subject , im interested in going with a widebody kit, but not sure if there are any local spots in CapeTown area to get it done.

Would appreciate any referrals. Have something like this in mind > http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-d ... y-kit.html

stvrooom
+
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:36 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2008

Re: Focus ST 250 pre-facelift widebody kit

Post by stvrooom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Do it do it! 8)

Image

User avatar
German
+
Posts: 2307
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST250
Year: 2013

Re: Focus ST 250 pre-facelift widebody kit

Post by German » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:44 pm

http://www.karter.co.za/product/ford-fo ... el-arches/

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
ST!!! All the Way !!ST

Ingot Silver Focus ST250
Mods:
Wouldn't you like to know?

http://www.karter.co.za/

User avatar
Limitz
+
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:24 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST250
Year: 2013

Re: Focus ST 250 pre-facelift widebody kit

Post by Limitz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:45 pm

German wrote:http://www.karter.co.za/product/ford-fo ... el-arches/

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
Thanks! Contacted them

User avatar
Limitz
+
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:24 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST250
Year: 2013

Re: Focus ST 250 pre-facelift widebody kit

Post by Limitz » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:38 am

Hi Gentz. So the widebody kit is slightly out of budget. Will be doing 25mm spacers all round + mudflaps for a nice rally look. Just need to figure out which spacers are best in quality

Jeff_ZA
+
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:26 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2014

Re: Focus ST 250 pre-facelift widebody kit

Post by Jeff_ZA » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:16 am

Limitz wrote:Hi Gentz. So the widebody kit is slightly out of budget. Will be doing 25mm spacers all round + mudflaps for a nice rally look. Just need to figure out which spacers are best in quality

Im also looking for the mudflaps, where are u getting them from?

User avatar
[email protected]
+
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:41 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST225
Year: 2011
Location: Cape Town

Re: Focus ST 250 pre-facelift widebody kit

Post by [email protected] » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Jeff_ZA wrote:
Limitz wrote:Hi Gentz. So the widebody kit is slightly out of budget. Will be doing 25mm spacers all round + mudflaps for a nice rally look. Just need to figure out which spacers are best in quality

Im also looking for the mudflaps, where are u getting them from?
+1

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Tangerine Screaming ST

Post Reply

Return to “General Focus ST Discussion”