MOCSA Dyno day 19 August 2017 @FRR Centurion

Want to organise an unofficial get together, this is the place to post it.
+
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 pm
Location: Centurion
Make: Ford
Model: Bantam
Type: 1.6 xlt
Year: 2011

MOCSA Dyno day 19 August 2017 @FRR Centurion

Postby k_kid » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:47 pm

You are invited to Mazda Owners Club dyno day

Date:- 19 August 2017
Time:- 10:30 am - late
Venue:- FR&R Tuning South Africa
4 Hilda Street, Stuart Business Park, Unit 4, 0157 Centurion, Gauteng
Cost : R150
FWD/RWD dyno



http://www.mazdaownersclub.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=17514&p=165308#p165308
.

+
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 am
Make: Massta
Model: Spiet
Type: 3
Year: 2008

Re: MOCSA Dyno day 19 August 2017 @FRR Centurion

Postby chris323 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:33 pm

Current: 2012 Mazda 3 MPS
Ex:
2015 Mazda 2 Hazumi Diesel
2008 Mazda 3 MPS
2007 Fiesta 1.6TDCi 3 door
1988 Mazda 323L 1.3 Carbie

+
User avatar
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 6:49 pm
Make: Subaru
Model: Impreza
Type: WRX
Year: 2004

Re: MOCSA Dyno day 19 August 2017 @FRR Centurion

Postby Frank the Tank » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Interested in going. Do you need to be a MOCSA member, or need to register on the forum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 am
Make: Massta
Model: Spiet
Type: 3
Year: 2008

Re: MOCSA Dyno day 19 August 2017 @FRR Centurion

Postby chris323 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Frank the Tank wrote:Interested in going. Do you need to be a MOCSA member, or need to register on the forum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The event is open to anyone. Just being hosted by MOCSA together with FR&R. Would love to see all kinds of cars there!
Current: 2012 Mazda 3 MPS
Ex:
2015 Mazda 2 Hazumi Diesel
2008 Mazda 3 MPS
2007 Fiesta 1.6TDCi 3 door
1988 Mazda 323L 1.3 Carbie

+
User avatar
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 6:49 pm
Make: Subaru
Model: Impreza
Type: WRX
Year: 2004

Re: MOCSA Dyno day 19 August 2017 @FRR Centurion

Postby Frank the Tank » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 am

chris323 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Interested in going. Do you need to be a MOCSA member, or need to register on the forum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The event is open to anyone. Just being hosted by MOCSA together with FR&R. Would love to see all kinds of cars there!


Cool. So just show up on the day?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+
User avatar
Posts: 3193
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 am
Location: Pretoria
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2016

Re: MOCSA Dyno day 19 August 2017 @FRR Centurion

Postby Random-Hero » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:03 am

Sweet Ill be swinging by
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

+
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 am
Make: Massta
Model: Spiet
Type: 3
Year: 2008

Re: MOCSA Dyno day 19 August 2017 @FRR Centurion

Postby chris323 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 am

Frank the Tank wrote:
chris323 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Interested in going. Do you need to be a MOCSA member, or need to register on the forum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The event is open to anyone. Just being hosted by MOCSA together with FR&R. Would love to see all kinds of cars there!


Cool. So just show up on the day?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes sir!
Current: 2012 Mazda 3 MPS
Ex:
2015 Mazda 2 Hazumi Diesel
2008 Mazda 3 MPS
2007 Fiesta 1.6TDCi 3 door
1988 Mazda 323L 1.3 Carbie

Return to Unofficial Get-Togethers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests