Moderator: C21 Dreamscience Dealer

+
Make: Audi
Model: 1.8T
Type: A4
Year: 2013

Re: Well done to the C21 team ....A$$ whipping on national l

Postby r0ckf1re » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:01 pm

P Dubs - C21 wrote:Is that all you are good for nano?

I thought he was good for a 12.5 :D
fiST killer V.2

+
Model: A4
Type: 2.0t Quattro

Postby evolution » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Gents Seriously i do not understand what the big deal is......It was a open event, ANY tuner could enter to prove there superiority.... after all as much as some say its for fun, its also for bragging rights...
We never did anything different to any of our cars running on Saturday.. We did NO developments to try and keep up or get ahead of the pack...... Does this mean that when the competition does that they are bad?
IF there hard work has paid off WELL DONE TO THEM!!!!!

its simple as that...
SubZero came to greet me.... i actually could not recall what he looked like since we spoke last in 2012 @ Saldahna
His first words to me was "i am on Ethanol".... Did it bother me?... NO..... EVERYONE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY to DEVELOP AND PRODUCE.....

WE DID NOT AND THAT'S it.....

I will gracefully say it again... WELL DONE and Wonderful Achievements!!!!!! THEY DESERVE IT
IF tuner brands is and issue then why did no other BRAND represent...after all if Avish and Prash could come to CPT, why could the other JHB boys not....
It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and SAY STO is SLOW but not testing against a product on the same day makes it rather easy to look down on the product hey?

+
Make: Ford
Model: Mondeo
Type: 2.0 Ghia
Year: 2002

Postby TimK » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:17 pm

nanovapour wrote:Maybe dubs and tren should swap numbers and flirt over whatsapp instead.

"Oh pat revo is slow in pe."

"I know tren mwah I always knew you were a ds cheerleader even after we took away the c21 from your name."

"Its okay pat, ucbr ny jaan."

Ffs :lol:

Hey we will never forget your ds modx cheerleader days (which were quite recent btw)... don't act a fool now
Compulsive grammar nazi, part-time spammer, googler and hoax slayer!

+
Model: Focus
Type: ST225
Year: 2006

Postby Boolee » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:21 pm

TimK wrote:
nanovapour wrote:Maybe dubs and tren should swap numbers and flirt over whatsapp instead.

"I know tren mwah I always knew you were a ds cheerleader even after we took away the c21 from your name."

Hey we will never forget your ds modx cheerleader days (which were quite recent btw)... don't act a fool now

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Hairdresser car
252wkw
12.3 @ dragwars '17

UCBRacing Performance Fuels
UCBRacing.com
@UCBRacing
[email protected]

☻/
/▌
/ \

+

Postby Subzero » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 pm

evolution wrote:Gents Seriously i do not understand what the big deal is......It was a open event, ANY tuner could enter to prove there superiority.... after all as much as some say its for fun, its also for bragging rights...
We never did anything different to any of our cars running on Saturday.. We did NO developments to try and keep up or get ahead of the pack...... Does this mean that when the competition does that they are bad?
IF there hard work has paid off WELL DONE TO THEM!!!!!

its simple as that...
SubZero came to greet me.... i actually could not recall what he looked like since we spoke last in 2012 @ Saldahna
His first words to me was "i am on Ethanol".... Did it bother me?... NO..... EVERYONE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY to DEVELOP AND PRODUCE.....

WE DID NOT AND THAT'S it.....

I will gracefully say it again... WELL DONE and Wonderful Achievements!!!!!! THEY DESERVE IT
IF tuner brands is and issue then why did no other BRAND represent...after all if Avish and Prash could come to CPT, why could the other JHB boys not....
It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and SAY STO is SLOW but not testing against a product on the same day makes it rather easy to look down on the product hey?

STO are by no means slow! Mark and Garth - you have monster GTI's - you've proved it year on year - Congrats Guys! Carl - your st was simply up against the strongest ST in Cape Town and Possibly in the Country - you however managed to stay with it into 2nd gear.

Evo - I greeted all the guys as in my opinion there should not be any barriers.

And By the Way - I'm not on Ethanol - My cars is -> E50 or E85 or E96 Inside :)

Well done on Team STO's performance on the day - the hot conditions seriously sucked.
C21 ImageTEAM
Welcome to the Custom Tuning Revolution

+
Make: FORD
Model: FOCUS
Type: ST
Year: 2007

Postby Tren » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm

TimK wrote:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :lol:
Current : DSCi 2007 PB FOCUS ST MOD X-RS

+
Model: 1.8T
Type: A4

Postby r0ckf1re » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm

TimK wrote:

wahahahahahahahha....... wait for it..........wait for it.........
fiST killer V.2

+

Postby Subzero » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:32 pm

underdog wrote:Well done guys!! great performance by the ST's

Sorry Pdubs, officials didnt want me to race, coz there was no dot stickers on my windscreen!
Cant help the scrutineers cant do their job properly lol :lol:

In General underdog, Its safe to say that the organisers need to get there act together!

They better improve else they will loose support.
C21 ImageTEAM

+

Postby Subzero » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Avish - C21 wrote:
frozen225 wrote:Well done on putting the cars on the line.
The Stig family went all the way down, must represent here in Josie now, you guys have been MIA here.

I wanted to see how the Cpt cars stack up and was surprised at how strong they are :shock:

The conditions in Cpt are [email protected] for top speeds. Both Subby and Clyde will do a lot better once they optimize the setups on their cars.

I will definately have to pull out the big guns the next time I visit.

Stock and Mario are representing in Jhb and are comfortably ahead of the competition.

C21 has been dominating the stock turbo scene for over 5 years now, I haven't been MIA, the competition has.

I hope they bring the fight soon....... so I can end it. :lol:

Great seeing you again Avish - yeah...next time please bring your cannons and keep your small guns at home :)

Your car is not normal...it likes the heat...but the crown for the quickest stock turbo st in the country will be resettled once I see you again.

I suspect that my filter mod gave you the edge along with your weight deficet by driving your bonnet lip off :)
C21 ImageTEAM

Site Administrator

Postby P Dubs - C21 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Lmaa sz. I suspect sz vs Avish round 2 coming up shortly. Lol.
C21 Dreamscience Team - Still The Benchmark
http://www.dsci.co.za
RS = 12.4 sec @ Killarney 2011

BT ST 1km sprint = 279km/h @ ODI 2014
QM = 12.1 @ Killarney - MSA 2013

+
Year: 2008

Postby Avish - C21 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:56 pm

bring it b1tch
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Site Moderator
Model: B8/A4/2.0T
Type: Sportpack
Year: 2009

Postby frozen225 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:59 pm

So how did the cars fair against other brands?
BMW 135i
BMW X1,2.0D

+
Model: Focus ST
Type: Focus ST
Year: 2008

Postby ash » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:21 pm

the day I see turbo's removed off of some vehicles and measured up to be stock will I believe them to hold "stock turbo" records. no offence to those who run the DS brand... once again, please don't stone me if you are one of them or front runners. this is merely my opinion.. The guys I have met previously that use DS are great guys and help out fellow ST drivers wherever they can and value them and respect them. from running 1 Bar maps (DS) compared to 1.3 bar (some revo ST's) the results just do not seem right....... nonetheless, congrats to you guys.
Current: 06 Red Fo ST- GTX3076R
Current: 08 EO Fo ST - Build in Progress
Current: 10 White BMW 330D LCI M-sport

+

Postby blue_screen » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Subzero wrote:
Avish - C21 wrote:
frozen225 wrote:Well done on putting the cars on the line.
The Stig family went all the way down, must represent here in Josie now, you guys have been MIA here.

I wanted to see how the Cpt cars stack up and was surprised at how strong they are :shock:

The conditions in Cpt are [email protected] for top speeds. Both Subby and Clyde will do a lot better once they optimize the setups on their cars.

I will definately have to pull out the big guns the next time I visit.

Stock and Mario are representing in Jhb and are comfortably ahead of the competition.

C21 has been dominating the stock turbo scene for over 5 years now, I haven't been MIA, the competition has.

I hope they bring the fight soon....... so I can end it.

Great seeing you again Avish - yeah...next time please bring your cannons and keep your small guns at home :)

Your car is not normal...it likes the heat...but the crown for the quickest stock turbo st in the country will be resettled once I see you again.

I suspect that my filter mod gave you the edge along with your weight deficet by driving your bonnet lip off :)

Oi, Wait your turn :P
:lol:
I too am one of the countless millions who drew inspiration from Nelson Mandela's life
#Iamoneofthecountlessmillions

CapeSTOwners - My Project Toothless

+

Postby blue_screen » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:31 pm

ash wrote:... The guys I have met previously that use DS are great guys and help out fellow ST drivers wherever they can and value them and respect them. from running 1 Bar maps (DS) compared to 1.3 bar (some revo ST's) the results just do not seem right....... nonetheless, congrats to you guys.

Ash, I speak under correction, but from what i saw, it seems that the revo stage 2 ST maps are way too aggressive too early.
That could be why a lot of the guys complain about traction issues and such.
But again, i haven't driven one and i could be wrong (although i do want to try a Revo ST down the strip... one day)
I too am one of the countless millions who drew inspiration from Nelson Mandela's life
#Iamoneofthecountlessmillions

CapeSTOwners - My Project Toothless

PreviousNext

Return to C21 Dreamscience Discussion