Another BT build completed...

C21 Dreamscience Discussion

Moderator: C21 Dreamscience Dealer

User avatar
P Dubs - C21
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 39394
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2006
Location: Retired

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by P Dubs - C21 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Eish. Lol. Is white also in the mix transformer ?? :lol:
C21 Dreamscience Team - Still The Benchmark
http://www.dsci.co.za
RS = 12.4 sec @ Killarney 2011

BT ST 1km sprint = 279km/h @ ODI 2014
QM = 12.1 @ Killarney - MSA 2013

Image

User avatar
transformer
+
Posts: 2730
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2010
Location: Cape town

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by transformer » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:48 pm

P Dubs - C21 wrote:Eish. Lol. Is white also in the mix transformer ?? :lol:
Hahaha lets hope we saving.the best for last :) :)
Stage 3

Pooven1979
+
Posts: 1109
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2010

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by Pooven1979 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:06 am

Happy Days....... 8)

Cant wait!

Pat, you just some overtime
Image

User avatar
P Dubs - C21
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 39394
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2006
Location: Retired

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by P Dubs - C21 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:48 am

transformer wrote:
P Dubs - C21 wrote:Eish. Lol. Is white also in the mix transformer ?? :lol:
Hahaha lets hope we saving.the best for last :) :)
LOL. They say that red is the dominant color when you mix 50/50 with white. :lol:
C21 Dreamscience Team - Still The Benchmark
http://www.dsci.co.za
RS = 12.4 sec @ Killarney 2011

BT ST 1km sprint = 279km/h @ ODI 2014
QM = 12.1 @ Killarney - MSA 2013

Image

User avatar
P Dubs - C21
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 39394
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2006
Location: Retired

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by P Dubs - C21 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:51 am

Pooven1979 wrote:Happy Days....... 8)

Cant wait!

Pat, you just some overtime
LOL. I am not involved with the white project. Transformer is running his own so no overtime for me :lol: 8)
C21 Dreamscience Team - Still The Benchmark
http://www.dsci.co.za
RS = 12.4 sec @ Killarney 2011

BT ST 1km sprint = 279km/h @ ODI 2014
QM = 12.1 @ Killarney - MSA 2013

Image

Pooven1979
+
Posts: 1109
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2010

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by Pooven1979 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:22 am

P Dubs - C21 wrote:
Pooven1979 wrote:Happy Days....... 8)

Cant wait!

Pat, you just some overtime
LOL. I am not involved with the white project. Transformer is running his own so no overtime for me :lol: 8)
Lets see! LOL.......I am sure your finger will be in there somewhere! hahahaha
Image

Pooven1979
+
Posts: 1109
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2010

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by Pooven1979 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:22 am

P Dubs - C21 wrote:
transformer wrote:
P Dubs - C21 wrote:Eish. Lol. Is white also in the mix transformer ?? :lol:
Hahaha lets hope we saving.the best for last :) :)
LOL. They say that red is the dominant color when you mix 50/50 with white. :lol:
that makes pink :shock:
Image

ShaunST
+
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:31 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2007
Location: in front of you

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by ShaunST » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:26 pm

P Dubs - C21 wrote:
nolanGTI wrote:Well done on the figures. Please post the number plates for the benefit of the guys in Durban :D
Lmao! Don't worry, its just another "durban stock" blue st. :)

I think I spotted this "Blue Bat" " Blue Beast " This monster really growls and sneezes like da shyt :shock: :shock: . Saw it pull away the other day...........not enough road for this thing, guys in Durbs better be on the lookout.
As for the number plate it was ND 1..........., that's all I saw. :lol:

Great work guys,,,,,,,,

User avatar
P Dubs - C21
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 39394
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2006
Location: Retired

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by P Dubs - C21 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Lekker. I hear it made 370wkw in Durban at 1.4bar. In line with what it got in Cape Town.
C21 Dreamscience Team - Still The Benchmark
http://www.dsci.co.za
RS = 12.4 sec @ Killarney 2011

BT ST 1km sprint = 279km/h @ ODI 2014
QM = 12.1 @ Killarney - MSA 2013

Image

User avatar
LOUWST
+
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:34 am
Make: ST2.5
Model: 2010
Type: ST2.5
Year: 2010

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by LOUWST » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:40 am

P Dubs - C21 wrote:Lekker. I hear it made 370wkw in Durban at 1.4bar. In line with what it got in Cape Town.
Strong for 1.4 bar boost YOLO
Actually passion isn"t the right word.
This is OBSESSION nothing less.

User avatar
P Dubs - C21
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 39394
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2006
Location: Retired

Re: Another BT build completed...

Post by P Dubs - C21 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:47 am

LOUWST wrote:
P Dubs - C21 wrote:Lekker. I hear it made 370wkw in Durban at 1.4bar. In line with what it got in Cape Town.
Strong for 1.4 bar boost YOLO
I was also surprised. I need to check out the new base file on my car and see if it makes a difference.
C21 Dreamscience Team - Still The Benchmark
http://www.dsci.co.za
RS = 12.4 sec @ Killarney 2011

BT ST 1km sprint = 279km/h @ ODI 2014
QM = 12.1 @ Killarney - MSA 2013

Image

Post Reply

Return to “C21 Dreamscience Discussion”