Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Show off pictures of your Fiesta ST here

Moderator: Fiesta ST Moderators

+
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2015

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby MoltenMikeST » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:32 am

My st rear window logo

ImageImage

+
User avatar
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:43 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2015

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby Mohee » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Now that, Mike, is epic. But don't u need to block your front plate more
Current: 2015 Fiesta ST
Ex: 2009 CitiRox 1.6i, 89fkw

+
User avatar
Posts: 1259
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 am
Location: Stellenbosch
Make: -
Model: -
Type: -
Year: 2006

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby Psy85 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Duuuuuuuuude, where did you get that number plate thing?!

So cool!

:)
EX ST190

+
User avatar
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am
Make: Ford
Model: Ford
Type: Ford
Year: 1992

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby Shaunp » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Nice
Magic happens.

+
User avatar
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 am
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST210+
Year: 2005

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby moe676 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:16 am

Psy85 wrote:Duuuuuuuuude, where did you get that number plate thing?!

So cool!

:)


+1
Current : 05 FIESTA ST 210+

FR&R Dyno 21/03/14 : 145whp 171nm
K.A.R Dyno 07/06/14 : 107.4wkw 175 nm
FR&R Dyno 18/06/15 : 160whp 161nm

Image

-
User avatar
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:51 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2015

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby Matt_RSA » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Epic :) Bought the same one a few days ago. Also loving the colour especially in full sun

+
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:45 pm
Location: uitenhage
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2014

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby VeloABF16v » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Very nice

+
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2015

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby MoltenMikeST » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:34 pm

It's been a year and 2 months still loving my car.

So far installed a 63mm dp and catback a month ago and tomorrow I'll be fitting an ITG and Cobbs rear motor mount. Will ad a photo of my exhaust when they install the rmm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2015

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby MoltenMikeST » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:13 am

Here is my exhaust with one resonator

Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Nice and loud. Slight drone but I like it




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2015

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby MoltenMikeST » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:26 am

Installed the Cobb Rear Motor Mount today. It made a huge difference. Gear shifts feel more solid, clunky sound on first to second and second to third is way better. Can still hear a ever so slightly click of the shifter moving between the gears like I hear in most sports cars I've driven but definitely not as loud as before the mounting.
Image
Oem installed

Image
Oem out can see that it's low quality

Image

Image
COBB uprated mount the difference is instantly seen

Image
Car porn

Image
Installed COBB

Image
Looks great

Launching the car feels more planted as well at that point the exhaust over powers any sounds. But shifts are more solid and positive no looseness or give when shifting.

No explanation can really express the difference but driving it back to back the change is day and night.

Everyone should consider this upgrade


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+
User avatar
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am
Make: Ford
Model: Ford
Type: Ford
Year: 1992

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby Shaunp » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:00 am

Looking good. How hard is it to install....
Magic happens.

+
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2015

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby MoltenMikeST » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:43 pm

I had a fitment center install it asked R100 took 10min


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2015

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby MoltenMikeST » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:02 pm

So after 2h 45min I finally got the ITG in it looks awesome and dump is quite loud outside the car but windows up and Aircon blowing 70% then can hardly hear it. Overall happy with the outcome. Can't wait to take it for a tune at Dark Artz Performance. Will be conservative tune till I'm out of warranty. Here are some pics of installation

Image
Stock

Image
Cover off

Image
Can't believe what a big visual improvement this plastic makes

Image
Out came the airbox wasn't too difficult

Image
Damn they don't mess around it's huge

Image
Light had to come out takes time but not difficult

Image
Freed up some decent space to work with routing the wire harness was easy once I got the plug loose

Image
Routed it behind the washer bottle. Didn't take a pic of where it was strapped to the mount bracket

Image
Finally after about 30min I got the pipe and filter lined up correctly

Image
Final check on all clamps and check to see if filter is straight that the light goes in fine. Can't believe that the filter in this spot is best place. ITG thoroughly researched it so it must be right

Image
Easily assembled everything in a few minutes. Looks neat and factory

Image
Love the final result. Looks stock with a twist. The sound is good(expected a bit more sound wise) but my exhaust drowns out the filter but the the filter does bring out the spool and dump nicely

Now to save up for the tune


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+
User avatar
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am
Make: Ford
Model: Ford
Type: Ford
Year: 1992

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby Shaunp » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:31 pm

MoltenMikeST wrote:I had a fitment center install it asked R100 took 10min


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool.
Magic happens.

+
User avatar
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am
Make: Ford
Model: Ford
Type: Ford
Year: 1992

Re: Mike's 2015 Fiesta ST

Postby Shaunp » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:33 pm

MoltenMikeST wrote:So after 2h 45min I finally got the ITG in it looks awesome and dump is quite loud outside the car but windows up and Aircon blowing 70% then can hardly hear it. Overall happy with the outcome. Can't wait to take it for a tune at Dark Artz Performance. Will be conservative tune till I'm out of warranty. Here are some pics of installation

Image
Stock

Image
Cover off

Image
Can't believe what a big visual improvement this plastic makes

Image
Out came the airbox wasn't too difficult

Image
Damn they don't mess around it's huge

Image
Light had to come out takes time but not difficult

Image
Freed up some decent space to work with routing the wire harness was easy once I got the plug loose

Image
Routed it behind the washer bottle. Didn't take a pic of where it was strapped to the mount bracket

Image
Finally after about 30min I got the pipe and filter lined up correctly

Image
Final check on all clamps and check to see if filter is straight that the light goes in fine. Can't believe that the filter in this spot is best place. ITG thoroughly researched it so it must be right

Image
Easily assembled everything in a few minutes. Looks neat and factory

Image
Love the final result. Looks stock with a twist. The sound is good(expected a bit more sound wise) but my exhaust drowns out the filter but the the filter does bring out the spool and dump nicely

Now to save up for the tune


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely done boet
Magic happens.

PreviousNext

Return to Fiesta ST Showroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest