First mod on my fiST

Show off pictures of your Fiesta ST here

Moderator: Fiesta ST Moderators

+
User avatar
Posts: 4270
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 2:08 pm
Location: Behind the camera
Make: Audi
Model: A4
Type: 1.8T
Year: 2005

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby Phantom » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Vader wrote:
Phantom wrote:
Vader wrote:
Phantom wrote:Not our fault you have proxies at work. They should block this forum too :lol:


And its not our fault your balls haven’t dropped yet but none the less we try show each our courtesy.

Why choon when we are asking to have it on a server we can all see if it make no difference to the guy posting to use the one or the other.

Stay in your lane please.. and that’s the slow lane. Adults use the highway during business hours, thanks.


Oh how original :smt005


Image


:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Image

2005 B6 Audi A4 1.8T

Previous:
2005 Opel Corsa Lite

Master of Lame
User avatar
Posts: 25472
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:36 pm
Make: Fiesta
Model: MK VII ST
Type: 1.6 GTDI
Year: 2013

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby Drifter » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:41 pm

r0ckf1re wrote:
Drifter wrote:I'm gonna start charging royalties for every time my name gets used...:) :)


Like johan ? :lol:


Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter



Ja, just worse. That will be one time new 2.0l Tehbo Civic Type-R please.
Frozen White MK7 ST
EX Tonic MK6 ST 190

FWD traction? Oh, you mean 3rd gear
Finsport CAI
KontrolFreakz [Custom 76mm full exhaust
Removed to make nano happy
Uprated rear engine mount
Finsport Stage 2

-
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:46 am
Location: cape town
Make: ford
Model: fiesta
Type: st
Year: 2013

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby Fuzzy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:17 pm

reyn where you get the awsum wing extension from

+
User avatar
Posts: 13511
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Pulling BFORKED out the Fowel van
Make: Audi
Model: 1.8T
Type: A4
Year: 2013

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby r0ckf1re » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Drifter wrote:
r0ckf1re wrote:
Drifter wrote:I'm gonna start charging royalties for every time my name gets used...:) :)


Like johan ? :lol:


Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter



Ja, just worse. That will be one time new 2.0l Tehbo Civic Type-R please.

You need a daily drive ? :lol:
fiST killer V.2
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 880
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:29 pm
Location: Cape Town
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2014

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby zaqwsx15 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:30 pm

hahaaha

fezz is just for racetales
Cape Town Stock

Image

Master of Lame
User avatar
Posts: 25472
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:36 pm
Make: Fiesta
Model: MK VII ST
Type: 1.6 GTDI
Year: 2013

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby Drifter » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:10 am

r0ckf1re wrote:
Drifter wrote:
r0ckf1re wrote:
Drifter wrote:I'm gonna start charging royalties for every time my name gets used...:) :)


Like johan ? :lol:


Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter
Drifter



Ja, just worse. That will be one time new 2.0l Tehbo Civic Type-R please.

You need a daily drive ? :lol:



Yebo, something slow and sedate in the traffic. FiST is too much hey!!! :D
Frozen White MK7 ST
EX Tonic MK6 ST 190

FWD traction? Oh, you mean 3rd gear
Finsport CAI
KontrolFreakz [Custom 76mm full exhaust
Removed to make nano happy
Uprated rear engine mount
Finsport Stage 2

+
User avatar
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Kempton Park
Make: VW
Model: Polo
Type: GTI
Year: 2013

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby jamacouve » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:27 am

That wing is really sick bud where did you get it
Image

-
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:14 pm
Location: brits
Make: ford
Model: fiesta st
Type: st
Year: 2014

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby Brummerivan » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Hi guys doe anybody know if there is a dealership that will accept it if i do software on my car andsome mods without loosong my warrenty and service plan on my new fiesta st
2008 polo tdi 106kw 350 nm torque gave it away
currently 2014 fiesta st

Master of Lame
User avatar
Posts: 25472
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:36 pm
Make: Fiesta
Model: MK VII ST
Type: 1.6 GTDI
Year: 2013

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby Drifter » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:21 am

Uhmm, yesm, but dont tell them.
Frozen White MK7 ST
EX Tonic MK6 ST 190

FWD traction? Oh, you mean 3rd gear
Finsport CAI
KontrolFreakz [Custom 76mm full exhaust
Removed to make nano happy
Uprated rear engine mount
Finsport Stage 2

TinTin001

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby TinTin001 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Brummerivan wrote:Hi guys doe anybody know if there is a dealership that will accept it if i do software on my car andsome mods without loosong my warrenty and service plan on my new fiesta st

even me, I'd like to know :)

TinTin001

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby TinTin001 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:22 pm

jamacouve wrote:That wing is really sick bud where did you get it

eish... wouldn't it be great if someone just tell...

+
User avatar
Posts: 2417
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm
Location: PTA
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST225
Year: 2010

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby GAZA5GP » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:44 am

TinTin001 wrote:
jamacouve wrote:That wing is really sick bud where did you get it

eish... wouldn't it be great if someone just tell...



Imported from the UK

-
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:46 am
Location: cape town
Make: ford
Model: fiesta
Type: st
Year: 2013

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby Fuzzy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:59 am

zaqwsx15 can you tell me if you dont mind where you got the wing extensions and where can sum1 get a pair please

+
User avatar
Posts: 880
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:29 pm
Location: Cape Town
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2014

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby zaqwsx15 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:56 pm

import
Cape Town Stock

Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 am
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2008

Re: First mod on my fiST

Postby WTFxxxGP » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:16 pm

zaqwsx15 wrote:import


Yirr, this guy is a whole library of information! :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Fiesta ST Showroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests