My Green Fiesta ST150

Show off pictures of your Fiesta ST here

Moderator: Fiesta ST Moderators

+
User avatar
Posts: 17084
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:37 pm
Location: Krugersdorp
Make: Ford RS
Model: Golf 7R
Type: Audi TTRS
Year: 2010

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby myswys » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:42 am

No los the car like it is, I like the look makes it so much different
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 590
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:14 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2011

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Stonez » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 am

Nice, saw this a couple weeks ago

*edit to add... would also lose the black bonnet personally.
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: Fourways
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST150
Year: 2005

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Green_Fezz_ST » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Not_Sean wrote:Very cool, Hope she's as fast as she looks

Haha why are you selling yours Sean? Saw your mods wouldn't mind buying it love the Red
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 pm
Location: Suit Afrikanneseses
Make: human
Model: Feet
Type: Bare
Year: 1990

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Not_Sean » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:45 pm

got a company car now days, car sits at girlfriends as i don't have space. decided rather let her go to a home where it'll be used.

Rather getting completely out of debt, settle a few things.
Image
Ex:
2006 Fiesta ST210
2005 KTM Duke II 640
2004 Ford Fiesta 1.6 MJR Build
1972 Alfa Romeo GTV1750 (Track Car)
2004 Subaru Outback 2.5

+
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: Fourways
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST150
Year: 2005

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Green_Fezz_ST » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Not_Sean wrote:got a company car now days, car sits at girlfriends as i don't have space. decided rather let her go to a home where it'll be used.

Rather getting completely out of debt, settle a few things.


Yeah i see what you mean we must meet up some time would like to test drive her ? if she's as good as i think ill definitely buy her from you
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 pm
Location: Suit Afrikanneseses
Make: human
Model: Feet
Type: Bare
Year: 1990

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Not_Sean » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Let me know when you keen ?

I'll Pm you my number and we can make a plan
Image
Ex:
2006 Fiesta ST210
2005 KTM Duke II 640
2004 Ford Fiesta 1.6 MJR Build
1972 Alfa Romeo GTV1750 (Track Car)
2004 Subaru Outback 2.5

+
User avatar
Posts: 3197
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 am
Location: Pretoria
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2016

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Random-Hero » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Not_Sean wrote:Let me know when you keen ?

I'll Pm you my number and we can make a plan

Oooii Some PM me too :P
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

+
User avatar
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm
Location: driving my figo
Make: ford
Model: figo
Type: 1.4
Year: 2015

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby st for life .co.za » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 pm

awsome looking ride you have there
Current 2015 ford figo 1.4(Mods)
Powerflow xhuast
black aline rims
ex 2006 Fiesta ST with mods

+
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: Fourways
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST150
Year: 2005

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Green_Fezz_ST » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:19 pm

st for life .co.za wrote:awsome looking ride you have there


Thanx man wanting to increase her performance now I'm looking to get her to 160kw but looking for a place that won't screw me over and do a good job any suggestions? Ive seen KAR has done a lot of oaks cars on the forums what you think about them?
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 13517
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Pulling BFORKED out the Fowel van
Make: Audi
Model: 1.8T
Type: A4
Year: 2013

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby r0ckf1re » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Stu wrote:I think its hot I was going to get mine wrapped in Green a while back


Soon ! :lol:
fiST killer V.2
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Location: 2nd gear
Make: Toyota
Model: Corolla
Type: RSi
Year: 2000

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Diidy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Green_Fezz_ST wrote:
st for life .co.za wrote:awsome looking ride you have there


Thanx man wanting to increase her performance now I'm looking to get her to 160kw but looking for a place that won't screw me over and do a good job any suggestions? Ive seen KAR has done a lot of oaks cars on the forums what you think about them?


160 kw in NA tune might be out of reach / very pricey. Typically you can get up to around 150kw max with all the ST200+ mods.
Image
2000 Corolla RSi 20V
2005 Ford Fiesta ST150(Ex)
1999 Corolla RXi 20V(Ex)
1995 Golf III 1.6(Ex)

+
User avatar
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm
Location: driving my figo
Make: ford
Model: figo
Type: 1.4
Year: 2015

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby st for life .co.za » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Green_Fezz_ST wrote:
st for life .co.za wrote:awsome looking ride you have there


Thanx man wanting to increase her performance now I'm looking to get her to 160kw but looking for a place that won't screw me over and do a good job any suggestions? Ive seen KAR has done a lot of oaks cars on the forums what you think about them?


I would say go with Kar , what sort of budget are you looking at
Current 2015 ford figo 1.4(Mods)
Powerflow xhuast
black aline rims
ex 2006 Fiesta ST with mods

+
User avatar
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 pm
Location: Suit Afrikanneseses
Make: human
Model: Feet
Type: Bare
Year: 1990

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Not_Sean » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Diidy wrote:
Green_Fezz_ST wrote:
st for life .co.za wrote:awsome looking ride you have there


Thanx man wanting to increase her performance now I'm looking to get her to 160kw but looking for a place that won't screw me over and do a good job any suggestions? Ive seen KAR has done a lot of oaks cars on the forums what you think about them?


160 kw in NA tune might be out of reach / very pricey. Typically you can get up to around 150kw max with all the ST200+ mods.


True this. That manifold is damn pricey these days. But yes power is reachable. just **** expensive. My UDP is already ordered, than its just rev limited, Heat spacer than I'll be a ST210+ and I should be very close to 150/155kw at reef, Damn keen to also dyno at coast.

KAR is good, But depends what you want. If you going Unichip than yes they good. but a few of the things they messed up on Stu's car is a bit off putting. not to mention i've had one or two niggles with them.

if its just the SWR190 kit. than just get them to fit it. or go DS unit and fit most of it yourself.
Image
Ex:
2006 Fiesta ST210
2005 KTM Duke II 640
2004 Ford Fiesta 1.6 MJR Build
1972 Alfa Romeo GTV1750 (Track Car)
2004 Subaru Outback 2.5

+
User avatar
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Location: 2nd gear
Make: Toyota
Model: Corolla
Type: RSi
Year: 2000

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby Diidy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Not_Sean wrote:
Diidy wrote:
Green_Fezz_ST wrote:
st for life .co.za wrote:awsome looking ride you have there


Thanx man wanting to increase her performance now I'm looking to get her to 160kw but looking for a place that won't screw me over and do a good job any suggestions? Ive seen KAR has done a lot of oaks cars on the forums what you think about them?


160 kw in NA tune might be out of reach / very pricey. Typically you can get up to around 150kw max with all the ST200+ mods.


True this. That manifold is damn pricey these days. But yes power is reachable. just **** expensive. My UDP is already ordered, than its just rev limited, Heat spacer than I'll be a ST210+ and I should be very close to 150/155kw at reef, Damn keen to also dyno at coast.

KAR is good, But depends what you want. If you going Unichip than yes they good. but a few of the things they messed up on Stu's car is a bit off putting. not to mention i've had one or two niggles with them.

if its just the SWR190 kit. than just get them to fit it. or go DS unit and fit most of it yourself.


So Green Fezz, in short, just buy Sean's ST for the cheapest route to the power you want. :smt023
Image
2000 Corolla RSi 20V
2005 Ford Fiesta ST150(Ex)
1999 Corolla RXi 20V(Ex)
1995 Golf III 1.6(Ex)

+
User avatar
Posts: 2417
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm
Location: PTA
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST225
Year: 2010

Re: My Green Fiesta ST150

Postby GAZA5GP » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Nice Bud.

well done.

PreviousNext

Return to Fiesta ST Showroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest