Newbee

Introduce yourself here
Forum rules
Please note that all noobs are required to introduce themself in the Noobs section, failure to introduce yourself could lead to your posts being deleted without notice.

Please also make sure you familiarise yourself with the forum rules at: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138
CPT boy
-
-
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST3
Year: 2014

Newbee

Post by CPT boy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:14 pm

Hi there, always wanted to get an ST3 - finally did but I'm looking for an ECU as mine was stolen could anyone assist, if not any thoughts of getting a unit from a scrap yard and getting it programmed to my car ? Who could do this ?

motor1
+
Year: 2017

Re: Newbee

Post by motor1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:48 pm

Welcome, not sure what area you are in, but Amien from STO/ MRC in Cape Town was able to assist a buddy of mine a few years back with his 225. Another is Ford, they could do it, but cost would be big lol. Good luck
r0ckf1re wrote:
bully wrote:lmao. when i crack doc tonight all those ous are gonna cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope your; have time to get some racing in to :D
Youven
2004 Mondeo 2,0

CPT boy
-
-
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST3
Year: 2014

Re: Newbee

Post by CPT boy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:49 pm

Thanks, yes from CPT and spoke to Amien he was a bit short off but bottom line he could not help or even tried to assist pointed me straight to agents, but no worries I managed to source one elsewhere.

Return to “Noobs”