Wanting to become Focus ST owner

Introduce yourself here
Forum rules
Please note that all noobs are required to introduce themself in the Noobs section, failure to introduce yourself could lead to your posts being deleted without notice.

Please also make sure you familiarise yourself with the forum rules at: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138
-
Make: VW
Model: GOLF
Type: MK2
Year: 1996

Wanting to become Focus ST owner

Postby Ace96 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Good day Gents,

I would just firstly like to introduce myself as this is my first post on the Forum, and hopefully my first step in becoming an ST owner.
I am currently in the market of getting a new (2nd Hand) car for myself, and i am already looking to get a Focus ST 225 Facelift model.

I have been looking for a 2008-2011 Model Focus ST 3-DR, but they are very scarce to find. Mainly been looking on the web for one, but have not really come right.

I thought if i post on the forum, it might help in finding the right car.

Specs wise, im not too fussy.

3DR ST 225, preferably White in colour, below 140k KM if possible with service history. In truth i would like to get a ST 1/2 with Cloth seats rather than the leather, but a good condition leather interior is always amazing and an option.

I was able to source a Focus ST from inspectacar - but upon inspection, the car was not really looked after( despite the low km ).

Trying my luck here on the forum since i know the cars here are well looked after.

Thanks to all who read this, and hopefully becoming part of the ST Family soon.

Return to Noobs