Getting into a Focus ST

Introduce yourself here
Forum rules
Please note that all noobs are required to introduce themself in the Noobs section, failure to introduce yourself could lead to your posts being deleted without notice.

Please also make sure you familiarise yourself with the forum rules at: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138
-
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2013

Getting into a Focus ST

Postby SilverFox77 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:28 am

Good morning friends,

The name is Herman, I'm in the process of sourcing a well looked after Focus ST, and would appreciate any guidance you may have.

Some history:

I reside in Vanderbijlpark, very close to Gas Monkey in fact.

I've been driving BMW for many years now, including a number of M models, but, I'm done with that noise, and need something different, but not necessarily "race car".

The ST then, it really surprised me, as a hatchback it has versatility, with the added benefit of looking great, driving beautifully and offering good comfort. How can you go wrong.

I have limited my budget due to the above average millage I do, so depreciation is a factor, obviously. This puts me in the 2013 / 2014 low millage price bracket.

I am looking at two cars currently, a deep blue one at William Hunt Fourways, and a Red one at Mutual Motors in Wonderbom... I prefer the blue one, well, because its blue, and that has nothing to do with the song.

If any of you guys know either of these vehicles, talk to me please. Or, if there good one for sale you might know off, I'm keen to know.

Kind Regards.

The grey haired man.

Return to Noobs