EO Focus ST Project

Post your projects here

Moderator: Focus ST Moderators

Ek Mod Alles!
User avatar
Posts: 8826
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Centurion
Make: Range Rover
Model: Evoque
Type: Dynamic
Year: 2013

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Bloubul7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:31 am

Looking good bud, have your ESP light error been resolved as yet?
Playa25 wrote:he did nothing at first but when he side kicks started throwing punches from the side

Image

Current - RR Evoque
2011 Bantam 1.6i
ex - Focus ST
Ford Fiesta
Mazda RX 8
Ford Fiesta ST

+
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: JHB
Make: Ford Mazda
Model: Fiesta RX7
Type: ST 150 FD3S
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Ruff » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 am

convict 66 wrote:looks good James


Thanks dude!!!
You coming on the 1st of Dec to ODI?
Motorcade SRI
Torque Link Upgrade
Eibach Springs
Monroe Shocks
HID Fogs
BBS RS Wheels

+
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: JHB
Make: Ford Mazda
Model: Fiesta RX7
Type: ST 150 FD3S
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Ruff » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 am

Bloubul7 wrote:Looking good bud, have your ESP light error been resolved as yet?


Yeah all good now, thanks for all your help dude!!!
Hows your cabby doing?
Motorcade SRI
Torque Link Upgrade
Eibach Springs
Monroe Shocks
HID Fogs
BBS RS Wheels

Ek Mod Alles!
User avatar
Posts: 8826
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Centurion
Make: Range Rover
Model: Evoque
Type: Dynamic
Year: 2013

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Bloubul7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 am

Ruff wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:Looking good bud, have your ESP light error been resolved as yet?


Yeah all good now, thanks for all your help dude!!!
Hows your cabby doing?

It is alive again. Loading the new map this week, this should transform it into a beast
Playa25 wrote:he did nothing at first but when he side kicks started throwing punches from the side

Image

Current - RR Evoque
2011 Bantam 1.6i
ex - Focus ST
Ford Fiesta
Mazda RX 8
Ford Fiesta ST

+
User avatar
Posts: 14229
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Kuruman
Make: BMW
Model: 3 Series
Type: 320d
Year: 2011

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Cornel » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 am

Bloubul7 wrote:
Ruff wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:Looking good bud, have your ESP light error been resolved as yet?


Yeah all good now, thanks for all your help dude!!!
Hows your cabby doing?

It is alive again. Loading the new map this week, this should transform it into a beast

Did you check the old turbo yet?
Image

Ek Mod Alles!
User avatar
Posts: 8826
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Centurion
Make: Range Rover
Model: Evoque
Type: Dynamic
Year: 2013

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Bloubul7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:31 am

Cornel wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:
Ruff wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:Looking good bud, have your ESP light error been resolved as yet?


Yeah all good now, thanks for all your help dude!!!
Hows your cabby doing?

It is alive again. Loading the new map this week, this should transform it into a beast

Did you check the old turbo yet?

Not as yet, but it has the same yellow residue as what Oom Piet's old turbo had
Playa25 wrote:he did nothing at first but when he side kicks started throwing punches from the side

Image

Current - RR Evoque
2011 Bantam 1.6i
ex - Focus ST
Ford Fiesta
Mazda RX 8
Ford Fiesta ST

+
User avatar
Posts: 14229
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Kuruman
Make: BMW
Model: 3 Series
Type: 320d
Year: 2011

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Cornel » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 am

Bloubul7 wrote:
Cornel wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:
Ruff wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:Looking good bud, have your ESP light error been resolved as yet?


Yeah all good now, thanks for all your help dude!!!
Hows your cabby doing?

It is alive again. Loading the new map this week, this should transform it into a beast

Did you check the old turbo yet?

Not as yet, but it has the same yellow residue as what Oom Piet's old turbo had

Maybe claim a new one from warranty?
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: JHB
Make: Ford Mazda
Model: Fiesta RX7
Type: ST 150 FD3S
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Ruff » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:23 am

Cornel wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:
Cornel wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:
Ruff wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:Looking good bud, have your ESP light error been resolved as yet?


Yeah all good now, thanks for all your help dude!!!
Hows your cabby doing?

It is alive again. Loading the new map this week, this should transform it into a beast

Did you check the old turbo yet?

Not as yet, but it has the same yellow residue as what Oom Piet's old turbo had

Maybe claim a new one from warranty?


Then give me the new turbo from warrenty :)
Motorcade SRI
Torque Link Upgrade
Eibach Springs
Monroe Shocks
HID Fogs
BBS RS Wheels

+
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: JHB
Make: Ford Mazda
Model: Fiesta RX7
Type: ST 150 FD3S
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Ruff » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 am

My cabby is in for her 80 000km service today.
New spark plugs, oil, filters. Should feel brand new again :)
Motorcade SRI
Torque Link Upgrade
Eibach Springs
Monroe Shocks
HID Fogs
BBS RS Wheels

+
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: JHB
Make: Ford Mazda
Model: Fiesta RX7
Type: ST 150 FD3S
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Ruff » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Just an update:
New 007 vinyl (just jokes) colour changing vinyl going on next week.
AFR and Volt gauge going in soon.
Will post pics when Im done :)
Motorcade SRI
Torque Link Upgrade
Eibach Springs
Monroe Shocks
HID Fogs
BBS RS Wheels

+
User avatar
Posts: 5454
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Make: VW
Model: Scirocco
Type: R
Year: 2013

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby convict 66 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Ruff wrote:
convict 66 wrote:looks good James


Thanks dude!!!
You coming on the 1st of Dec to ODI?

nah sorry bud
im going to suncity for a early weekend away :)

+
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: JHB
Make: Ford Mazda
Model: Fiesta RX7
Type: ST 150 FD3S
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Ruff » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Here are the pics of the gauges installed by me :)
Plastic dipped the pod and the pillar.
Was a mission to find a way for the wires to get to the bonnet but managed to go through the door and then ran the wires under the plasic where the windscreen wipers are.
Nice and neat under the bonnet.
Can only see 1 wire running to the ignition into the fuse box.
Air/fuel gauge is on the narrow band O2 sensor for now, will move it to the wide band soon :)

From outside
Image

Inside
Image

Image

Vinyl will be done when I'm on leave.
Motorcade SRI
Torque Link Upgrade
Eibach Springs
Monroe Shocks
HID Fogs
BBS RS Wheels

+
User avatar
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 am
Make: Ford ST
Model: 2.5 ST
Type: Focus ST
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Punisher_ST » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:19 pm

looking good .......
Current: Punisher 2007 Focus ST , Ford Figo 14TDCI
Mods:Miltek Decat,Downpipe
Qaiffe LSD
DSCI Induction
Air Tec Cooler
Revo
ex - Toyota Runx RSi (157KW)
“A Turbo:Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster”

+
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: JHB
Make: Ford Mazda
Model: Fiesta RX7
Type: ST 150 FD3S
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Ruff » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm

I think Im going to mould it in more though dont like the piece that sticks out at the top.
Motorcade SRI
Torque Link Upgrade
Eibach Springs
Monroe Shocks
HID Fogs
BBS RS Wheels

+
User avatar
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 am
Make: Ford ST
Model: 2.5 ST
Type: Focus ST
Year: 2007

Re: EO Focus ST Project

Postby Punisher_ST » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:41 pm

looking gooooooooood
Current: Punisher 2007 Focus ST , Ford Figo 14TDCI
Mods:Miltek Decat,Downpipe
Qaiffe LSD
DSCI Induction
Air Tec Cooler
Revo
ex - Toyota Runx RSi (157KW)
“A Turbo:Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster”

PreviousNext

Return to Focus Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests