my frozen white ST

Post your projects here

Moderator: Focus ST Moderators

+
User avatar
Posts: 5493
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Make: VW
Model: Scirocco
Type: R
Year: 2013

my frozen white ST

Postby convict 66 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

so after a long wait from the dealer ship it has finally arrived

2008 focus st
5 door
frozen white
80 000km
still got warranty so im happy :lol:

they replaced all the engine mountings, lower control arms, steering rack & full service with all the belts changed and OFH

when i got the car it had a ugly dent in front of the bonnet and scratches everywhere on the bumpers (women driver )
and all of that was fixed.

gave the car a good wash and detail
repainted the bumpers and sideskirts
gave the front bumper the RS look grill, RS bonet vents are ordered and will be coming month end :cool:
wheels will also be painted like the the ones in my sig :cool:
windows a darker tint
xenons for headlights and fogs
cosmetics wise im very happy with the looks of the car and after the RS vents ill be done with it


Image

Image

Image

didnt take pics of the back, but the rear diffuseer is fully colour coded now and all of the ST badges are black and white now

and this is what consumption is like now but it will drop :cool:
Image


mods will be
full 76mm DP and free flow with slashed 101mm tips
front mount intercooler
top mount induction, i really wanna get a karter performance full induction
revo2
RS ecu cover

thanx for looking
nando

+
User avatar
Posts: 14234
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Kuruman
Make: BMW
Model: 3 Series
Type: 320d
Year: 2011

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby Cornel » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 am

looks like a beast mate well done
Image

Ek Mod Alles!
User avatar
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Centurion
Make: Range Rover
Model: Evoque
Type: Dynamic
Year: 2013

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby Bloubul7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 am

Nice bud, will keep an eye on your project
Playa25 wrote:he did nothing at first but when he side kicks started throwing punches from the side

Image

Current - RR Evoque
2011 Bantam 1.6i
ex - Focus ST
Ford Fiesta
Mazda RX 8
Ford Fiesta ST

+
User avatar
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 am
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2007

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby ST_Girl » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 am

Finally!!! Think this will be a looker in the end ....
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 5493
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Make: VW
Model: Scirocco
Type: R
Year: 2013

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby convict 66 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 am

Cornel wrote:looks like a beast mate well done

dankie Cornel

Bloubul7 wrote:Nice bud, will keep an eye on your project

moet so vinnig soos joune wees :lol:

ST_Girl wrote:Finally!!! Think this will be a looker in the end ....

dankie anso

+
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: JHB
Make: Ford Mazda
Model: Fiesta RX7
Type: ST 150 FD3S
Year: 2007

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby Ruff » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 am

Going to be awesome dude!
13.9L consumption is good :)
With mods and a heavy foot I'm sure you can get that to like 16-17L :)
Motorcade SRI
Torque Link Upgrade
Eibach Springs
Monroe Shocks
HID Fogs
BBS RS Wheels

+
User avatar
Posts: 5493
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Make: VW
Model: Scirocco
Type: R
Year: 2013

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby convict 66 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am

Ruff wrote:Going to be awesome dude!
13.9L consumption is good :)
With mods and a heavy foot I'm sure you can get that to like 16-17L :)


thanx
ja it has dropped to 13.7 allready
:lol: ja im sure it will go up once the software is on

Ek Mod Alles!
User avatar
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Centurion
Make: Range Rover
Model: Evoque
Type: Dynamic
Year: 2013

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby Bloubul7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 am

convict 66 wrote:
Ruff wrote:Going to be awesome dude!
13.9L consumption is good :)
With mods and a heavy foot I'm sure you can get that to like 16-17L :)


thanx
ja it has dropped to 13.7 allready
:lol: ja im sure it will go up once the software is on

Mine is currently sitting on 10.4.
Playa25 wrote:he did nothing at first but when he side kicks started throwing punches from the side

Image

Current - RR Evoque
2011 Bantam 1.6i
ex - Focus ST
Ford Fiesta
Mazda RX 8
Ford Fiesta ST

+
User avatar
Posts: 5493
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Make: VW
Model: Scirocco
Type: R
Year: 2013

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby convict 66 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 am

Bloubul7 wrote:
convict 66 wrote:
Ruff wrote:Going to be awesome dude!
13.9L consumption is good :)
With mods and a heavy foot I'm sure you can get that to like 16-17L :)


thanx
ja it has dropped to 13.7 allready
:lol: ja im sure it will go up once the software is on

Mine is currently sitting on 10.4.

nee man :lol:
im talking about once the software is on ill be wanting to put foot every time :lol:

with the software and fueling the car consumption will drop alot yes

+
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 am
Make: VW
Model: Polo
Type: GTi
Year: 2007

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby keagz08 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am

What's the average consumption for a chipped ST?
Keagz
Sublime Shine - Cape Town

Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 5493
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Make: VW
Model: Scirocco
Type: R
Year: 2013

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby convict 66 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

keagz08 wrote:What's the average consumption for a chipped ST?

like bloubul said, his one is sitting at 10.4 thats really not bad

+
User avatar
Posts: 3904
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Gauteng
Make: BMW
Model: ///M135i
Type: Fast
Year: 2014

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby Quick///M » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 pm

convict 66 wrote:
keagz08 wrote:What's the average consumption for a chipped ST?

like bloubul said, his one is sitting at 10.4 thats really not bad


Yeah the Revo Cars have better fuel consumption
Current:2014 M135i 8SPD AUTO [email protected]
Ex: ST 250 2012
Ex: ST 225 2011

+
User avatar
Posts: 14234
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Kuruman
Make: BMW
Model: 3 Series
Type: 320d
Year: 2011

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby Cornel » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 pm

that's why Revo is the way to go!
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 14234
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Kuruman
Make: BMW
Model: 3 Series
Type: 320d
Year: 2011

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby Cornel » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 pm

that's why Revo is the way to go! not only because they make good power as well
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 3904
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Gauteng
Make: BMW
Model: ///M135i
Type: Fast
Year: 2014

Re: my frozen white ST

Postby Quick///M » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Cornel wrote:that's why Revo is the way to go! not only because they make good power as well


Lol Cornel
Current:2014 M135i 8SPD AUTO [email protected]
Ex: ST 250 2012
Ex: ST 225 2011

Next

Return to Focus Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest