Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Moderator: Other Ford Moderators

r0ckf1re
+
Posts: 13521
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm
Make: Audi
Model: 1.8T
Type: A4
Year: 2013
Location: Pulling BFORKED out the Fowel van

Re: Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Post by r0ckf1re » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Arbee wrote:
r0ckf1re wrote:This SUV is hot. The carwash looks like a lab. lol
Shot Vix! You will get to enjoy it next month when you here!
The carwash or the SUV ? :D

Looking forward to it.
fiST killer V.2
Image

Arbee
-
-
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:53 am
Make: Ford
Model: Edge
Type: Sport
Year: 2018

Re: Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Post by Arbee » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:05 am

r0ckf1re wrote:
Arbee wrote:
r0ckf1re wrote:This SUV is hot. The carwash looks like a lab. lol
Shot Vix! You will get to enjoy it next month when you here!
The carwash or the SUV ? :D

Looking forward to it.
How about both!?
2018 Ford Edge Sport (GCC)

r0ckf1re
+
Posts: 13521
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm
Make: Audi
Model: 1.8T
Type: A4
Year: 2013
Location: Pulling BFORKED out the Fowel van

Re: Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Post by r0ckf1re » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:38 am

Arbee wrote:
r0ckf1re wrote:
Arbee wrote:
r0ckf1re wrote:This SUV is hot. The carwash looks like a lab. lol
Shot Vix! You will get to enjoy it next month when you here!
The carwash or the SUV ? :D

Looking forward to it.
How about both!?
In


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fiST killer V.2
Image

Arbee
-
-
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:53 am
Make: Ford
Model: Edge
Type: Sport
Year: 2018

Re: Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Post by Arbee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Some random pics...

Image
Image
2018 Ford Edge Sport (GCC)

Arbee
-
-
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:53 am
Make: Ford
Model: Edge
Type: Sport
Year: 2018

Re: Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Post by Arbee » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:44 am

A quick yet rewarding "mod" for the Ford...

Before
Image

After
Image
Image

Opted to 'upgrade' to the sport numberplate! M3 will get hers today!
2018 Ford Edge Sport (GCC)

Arbee
-
-
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:53 am
Make: Ford
Model: Edge
Type: Sport
Year: 2018

Re: Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Post by Arbee » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:12 pm

Pics from a recent photoshoot in the desert!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
2018 Ford Edge Sport (GCC)

stvrooom
+
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:36 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Fiesta
Type: ST
Year: 2008

Re: Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Post by stvrooom » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Brochure level quality nice pics man

Arbee
-
-
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:53 am
Make: Ford
Model: Edge
Type: Sport
Year: 2018

Re: Arbee's 2018 Ford Edge Sport

Post by Arbee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:15 am

stvrooom wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:51 pm
Brochure level quality nice pics man
Thanks for the kinds words man! Will pass on to the photographer...
2018 Ford Edge Sport (GCC)

Post Reply

Return to “Ford Showroom”