FIGO Project

Moderator: Other Ford Moderators

+
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 pm
Make: Opel
Model: Corsa
Type: OPC
Year: 2013

Re: FIGO Project

Postby La5ome » Tue May 27, 2014 6:38 pm

A bit like Tastic. But nice. Needs better wheels and it would look shap. Like the lights

-
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am
Make: Ford
Model: Figo
Type: 1.6L
Year: 2011

Re: FIGO Project

Postby abood » Tue May 27, 2014 8:49 pm

myswys wrote:Very different to the normal Figo's


Wanted to make it unique :)

-
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am
Make: Ford
Model: Figo
Type: 1.6L
Year: 2011

Re: FIGO Project

Postby abood » Tue May 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Shaunp wrote:well done. in loving the lights nd bumper.


Oh Thx pal waited too long for the items :D

-
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am
Make: Ford
Model: Figo
Type: 1.6L
Year: 2011

Re: FIGO Project

Postby abood » Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm

La5ome wrote:A bit like Tastic. But nice. Needs better wheels and it would look shap. Like the lights


Thank you very much for the honest comment actually some ppl pointed on the wheels u r right. will change them in near future hopefully.

+
Posts: 874
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:36 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST3
Year: 2013

Re: FIGO Project

Postby Jippo » Wed May 28, 2014 8:11 am

I really like the lights and the bumpers are kinda cool.
What I don't like is the color and that furry thing around the gear lever. What is that?
South Africans Against Dagga and Satan wrote:Leave our wors alone, Satan!

+
User avatar
Posts: 1869
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm
Location: driving my figo
Make: ford
Model: figo
Type: 1.4
Year: 2015

Re: FIGO Project

Postby st for life .co.za » Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 am

looks epic
Current 2015 ford figo 1.4(Mods)
Powerflow xhuast
black aline rims
ex 2006 Fiesta ST with mods

-
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am
Make: Ford
Model: Figo
Type: 1.6L
Year: 2011

Re: FIGO Project

Postby abood » Wed May 28, 2014 10:33 am

st for life .co.za wrote:looks epic


Thanks :D

-
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am
Make: Ford
Model: Figo
Type: 1.6L
Year: 2011

Re: FIGO Project

Postby abood » Wed May 28, 2014 10:35 am

Jippo wrote:I really like the lights and the bumpers are kinda cool.
What I don't like is the color and that furry thing around the gear lever. What is that?


LOL actually one of my friend dsnt wana sit in the car coz of tht furry thing and I have put it there to cover the dull partwith the long gear stick

anyways thanks for your honest comment really appreciate. :D

+
User avatar
Posts: 4270
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: JHB
Make: BMW
Model: FORD
Type: VW
Year: 1990

Re: FIGO Project

Postby Vader » Wed May 28, 2014 10:42 am

Love the exterior colour !

But the interior..
Image

well that's obviously an acquired taste :lol:
VW Scirocco R DSG
BMW 320d M Sport

+
Posts: 874
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:36 pm
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST3
Year: 2013

Re: FIGO Project

Postby Jippo » Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 am

abood wrote:
Jippo wrote:I really like the lights and the bumpers are kinda cool.
What I don't like is the color and that furry thing around the gear lever. What is that?


LOL actually one of my friend dsnt wana sit in the car coz of tht furry thing and I have put it there to cover the dull partwith the long gear stick

anyways thanks for your honest comment really appreciate. :D

Maybe consider some matt black plastidip on the dull part, and get a gear boot with stitching that matches your color scheme.
That "furry thing with a slit for the long stick" sounds kinda porno :lol:
South Africans Against Dagga and Satan wrote:Leave our wors alone, Satan!

-
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am
Make: Ford
Model: Figo
Type: 1.6L
Year: 2011

Re: FIGO Project

Postby abood » Wed May 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Vader wrote:Love the exterior colour !

But the interior..
Image

well that's obviously an acquired taste :lol:


I will explain about that now worries

Actually the interior u r seeing is the traditional Arabic color here like its famous here and they liked it but I understand it differs from culture to culture. cheers :smt023

+
User avatar
Posts: 4270
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: JHB
Make: BMW
Model: FORD
Type: VW
Year: 1990

Re: FIGO Project

Postby Vader » Wed May 28, 2014 12:45 pm

abood wrote:
Vader wrote:Love the exterior colour !

But the interior..
Image

well that's obviously an acquired taste :lol:


I will explain about that now worries

Actually the interior u r seeing is the traditional Arabic color here like its famous here and they liked it but I understand it differs from culture to culture. cheers :smt023


Makes sense, its really nice for us to see what different cultures do with their cars. As long as it makes you happy man, thats what its all about. Thank you for sharing 8)
VW Scirocco R DSG
BMW 320d M Sport

+
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:22 am
Make: ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST170
Year: 2003

Re: FIGO Project

Postby luke skywalker » Thu May 29, 2014 9:44 am

Awesome car man. I want those headlights so badly!!!!
Live,Love,Race,Die

Previous

Return to Ford Interior/Exterior and Lighting Modifications

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest