+
Make: Ford
Model: Figo
Type: 1.4 Ambiente
Year: 2013

Re: Cams on a 1.4 Figo

Postby Ryan Snyman » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:21 pm

.....GULP.... :shock:

This means that the place mentioned earlier on is shafting us, Don't worry Bloubul we not going to them with anything said in this thread its just a little food for thought I guess, I'm a bit disappointed though!

ai...
Live and love as if today is your last day!

+
Make: Audi
Model: A4
Type: 1.8T
Year: 2005

Postby Phantom » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Do you stay in the Bothasig/Edgemead area?

If so, I drove past you like an hour ago. Was in a white Corsa Lite.

If you'd like you can test against me. I recently raced a 1.6is Astra F with branch, full exhaust, cam, chip, intake and flowed head making 84kw and I was around a car and a half ahead of him by the end of 4th. And last night I took on a C230 and was ahead till end of 3rd.

I have a 1.4i Lite with intake only. Nevwe dyno'd but Opel Club guys reckon I'd make around 75kw. You do get those cars with special motors.

2005 B6 Audi A4 1.8T

Previous:
2005 Opel Corsa Lite

Ek Mod Alles!
Make: Range Rover
Model: Evoque
Type: Dynamic
Year: 2013

Postby Bloubul7 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Ryan Snyman wrote:.....GULP.... :shock:

This means that the place mentioned earlier on is shafting us, Don't worry Bloubul we not going to them with anything said in this thread its just a little food for thought I guess, I'm a bit disappointed though!

ai...

To be honest you are more than welcome to tell him that my opinion is that he changes the correction factor to add superficial tuning gains. I would like to hear him explain why the correction factor increases so drastically on back to back runs
Playa25 wrote:he did nothing at first but when he side kicks started throwing punches from the side

Current - RR Evoque
2011 Bantam 1.6i
ex - Focus ST
Ford Fiesta
Mazda RX 8
Ford Fiesta ST

Previous

Return to Ford Performance Mods