Ford Ranger 3.2D STO tuned @ the Reef

Moderator: Other Ford Moderators

Ek Mod Alles!
User avatar
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Centurion
Make: Range Rover
Model: Evoque
Type: Dynamic
Year: 2013

Re: Ford Ranger 3.2D STO tuned @ the Reef

Postby Bloubul7 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:37 am

evolution wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:Well done,

Do you have the platform to tune a Evoque Si4?


!74kw Petrol version?
If so yes... some possible through obd, Some boot mode...

177kw, the 2.0l ecoboost.

Please let me know when you are in JHB again. Would love to have the Evoque remapped, the fuel bill on it is a killer
Playa25 wrote:he did nothing at first but when he side kicks started throwing punches from the side

Image

Current - RR Evoque
2011 Bantam 1.6i
ex - Focus ST
Ford Fiesta
Mazda RX 8
Ford Fiesta ST

+
Posts: 1617
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:42 am
Location: Cape Town
Make: Audi
Model: A4
Type: 2.0t Quattro
Year: 2013

Re: Ford Ranger 3.2D STO tuned @ the Reef

Postby evolution » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:38 am

Bloubul7 wrote:
evolution wrote:
Bloubul7 wrote:Well done,

Do you have the platform to tune a Evoque Si4?


!74kw Petrol version?
If so yes... some possible through obd, Some boot mode...

177kw, the 2.0l ecoboost.

Please let me know when you are in JHB again. Would love to have the Evoque remapped, the fuel bill on it is a killer


Easy Peasy..might be back Soon.. will keep in touch
Image

+
User avatar
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2008

Re: Ford Ranger 3.2D STO tuned @ the Reef

Postby Focus88Fanatic » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Impressive! How much does this map go for?
My boss just ordered a chip from overseas that connects there by the common fuel rail sensor... How efficient and how safe are these?
Going to speak to him about a map rather :)
2013 Frozen White Fiesta ST


Image Image

Ex:
2008 Frozen White Ford Focus ST 225 - "Stella"
White Focus 2.0tdci
White Focus 1.6Si

+
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 am
Location: Centurion
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2007

Re: Ford Ranger 3.2D STO tuned @ the Reef

Postby ryanmac » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Focus88Fanatic wrote:Impressive! How much does this map go for?
My boss just ordered a chip from overseas that connects there by the common fuel rail sensor... How efficient and how safe are these?
Going to speak to him about a map rather :)


I don't trust these fuel rail plug 'n play time bombs, all they do is but fuel pressure. Had one on my Hardbody. Never again. Will only do a proper remap when EVERYTHING is adjusted correctly.

+
User avatar
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2008

Re: Ford Ranger 3.2D STO tuned @ the Reef

Postby Focus88Fanatic » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:53 pm

ryanmac wrote:
Focus88Fanatic wrote:Impressive! How much does this map go for?
My boss just ordered a chip from overseas that connects there by the common fuel rail sensor... How efficient and how safe are these?
Going to speak to him about a map rather :)


I don't trust these fuel rail plug 'n play time bombs, all they do is but fuel pressure. Had one on my Hardbody. Never again. Will only do a proper remap when EVERYTHING is adjusted correctly.

Did it break anything :shock: so I can warn him hahaha
And did you get any increases?
Does it just adjust fuel pressure or what?
2013 Frozen White Fiesta ST


Image Image

Ex:
2008 Frozen White Ford Focus ST 225 - "Stella"
White Focus 2.0tdci
White Focus 1.6Si

+
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 am
Location: Centurion
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Type: ST
Year: 2007

Re: Ford Ranger 3.2D STO tuned @ the Reef

Postby ryanmac » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Nothing broke but there was an unnerving sounds when under full boost.
Definitely felt an increase so it work for sure but I always had this fear something was gonna [email protected]

+
Posts: 1617
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:42 am
Location: Cape Town
Make: Audi
Model: A4
Type: 2.0t Quattro
Year: 2013

Re: Ford Ranger 3.2D STO tuned @ the Reef

Postby evolution » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:44 am

We do not turn up the boost on the Diesel Ranger.
its all about diesel injection quantity....

So all good this side 100% safe
Image

Previous

Return to Ford Performance Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest